Ep 137; The Readers LIVE!!!!

Welcome to the latest episode of The Readers, which is rather special for several reasons. Firstly, it is The Readers 4th Birthday, secondly Simon, Thomas and Gavin all make appearances on this show and finally it is a LIVE recording from Booktopia Petoskey… So hence why it was a little bit late, sorry!

The Readers Live () After a lovely introduction from Gavin, we head to Petoskey, Michigan where Simon and Thomas record in front of a live audience (and hosted by Katie and Shirley) where listeners get to ask them anything and everything. Tune in to find out more, it is like an episode of The Readers Uncut! Enjoy…

Next time on the Readers () Thomas and Simon will be back late in the week with more Booker book based banter… Next week Simon returns with You Wrote The Book where his special guest is none other than Michel Faber who joins him to discuss his latest novel The Book of Strange New Things.