Quick Update

Well Gavin has the lurgy and lost his voice. Luckily, Simon has arranged entertaining and enchanting co-hosts to stand in.

We’d like to apologise to The Kitschies Awards that we’ve not been able to bring you the review of The Panopticon before the awards. We’ll still be talking about it though as we’ve heard very good things.

We’ve also had to delay this month’s book club so we’ll be talking about My Policeman with Bethan Roberts on the 8th March.

Gavin is looking forward to being ‘the voice of The Readers‘ once again.

2 thoughts on “Quick Update

  1. Speedy recovery Gavin! Love the podcast and the both of you! I have recommended to everyone I know that they should take a listen to your banter. 🙂

Leave a Reply to Angie Cancel reply