International Readers Books Awards – Update…

We bring you an update… As the website has been having problems (sorry) we have decided to extend the deadline for your voting forms for your best books of the year in the International Readers Book Awards 2011 until the 20th of December, the longlist will be announced on Friday the 23rd of December.

As a thank you for voting all entrants will be eligable to win a signed first edition hardback of Jennifer Egan’s ‘A Visit from the Goon Squad’. Simply pop to the voting page to find out more and download the form.

Get the RSS link for the podcast by clicking here.
You can subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes here.