Ep 162; Book Culling and Curating

So this episode, which was actually recorded in October, sees Simon and Thomas talking about book culling and curating and having a catch up, which is now completely out of date but enjoy it anyway.

Book Culling and Curating () Thomas and Simon have a chat, possibly a revisit, all around the top of book culling and book curating. They discuss how they cull and how they decide which books they want to buy and why sometimes they lose their way.

image3

Books Mentioned On The Readers () The Less Than Perfect Legend of Donna Creosote by Dan Micklethwaite, Boy Erased by Garrard Conley, Angel Catbird by Margaret Atwood, Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi, The Sympathiser by Viet Thanh Nguyen, Bridget Jones by Helen Fielding, Ruby by Cynthia Bond,

Next time on the Readers () The Readers will be back next week, as they are giving your four weekly episodes as a thanksgiving thanks for sticking by them when they have been a bit inconsistent, when they will be back with more book based banter. Simon has cancelled You Wrote The Book for now but if you want to go and listen to them all you still can.

Get the RSS link for the podcast by clicking here.
You can subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes here.

4 thoughts on “Ep 162; Book Culling and Curating

  1. I was in the car listening and Thomas said something about duplicate May Sarton books. I loved the one I won from you in Petoskey and would love to read more of her. Let me know if you are going to cull them and maybe we can rehome them. I look for them, but I am more of a new bookstore type and she is not among the fiction in the places I frequent. If I heard wrong, disregard and Merry Christmas!!

  2. Thomas, I also would take any May Sarton that you want to give to an appreciating reader! I’m always on the look-out for her, but I’ve only seen her once in second-hand bookstores and my local library has just one title of hers. I would love to read more of her.

Leave a Reply