Ep 100; The Readers is 100! Ask The Readers Anything & The Readers Retrospective

Welcome to the latest episode of The Readers. This fortnight Simon, Thomas AND Gavin have a special 100th episode for you with a return of ‘Ask The Readers Anything’ and also having a (possibly emotional) retrospective over the last 100 episodes!

The Readers

Catching Up () Simon grills Gavin on what he has been doing since 20 episodes when he big him a fond farewell and Thomas tells us all about his prize winning book which he has kept secret for so long!

Ask The Readers Anything () We thought as it was a special episode we should celebrate it with you lovely listeners and so we asked you to ask us anything, and you did – and some of the questions were really tough too! Simon, Thomas and Gavin try to answer them as well as they can.

onehundred

The Readers Retrospective () In the second segment of the show Thomas Simon and Gavin look back over the last one hundred episodes right from the very beginning and discuss how the Readers has grown, evolved and what the highlights have been. Simon and Gavin might possibly get a little bit emotional… possibly!

Next time on the Readers () Thomas and Simon will be back in two weeks more book based banter. Before then Simon will be back next Tuesday with You Wrote The Book! Until next time thanks again for listening…

6 thoughts on “Ep 100; The Readers is 100! Ask The Readers Anything & The Readers Retrospective

  1. Pingback: Holiday Reading, Short Fiction Reading, Book Club Reading & Hand-selling. | Gav Reads

  2. Pingback: Friday Fun — What makes a good book? | Live to Write - Write to Live

  3. Pingback: Friday Fun — Books for aliens | Live to Write - Write to Live

  4. Pingback: Friday Fun — If you could make any author write again | Live to Write - Write to Live

  5. Pingback: Friday Fun — How do you find new books to read? | Live to Write - Write to Live

  6. Pingback: How ‘Stuck in a Book’ and ‘The Readers’ saved me from reader’s block | Books and Scissors

Leave a Reply