The Readers Episode 51; Books as Entertainment, Maggie Shipstead & The Dylan Thomas Prize, What We Have Read, Are Reading and Want To Read Next

This week on The Readers Gavin and Simon discuss, and disagree on, Books as Entertainment, they are joined by Maggie Shipstead fresh from her Dylan Thomas Prize win and you find out what Gavin and Simon have read, are reading and want to read next…

This weeks show notes will be updated in due course however Simon is looking after Granny Savidge and so is a little busy (and its his job to do them!)

http://i2.wp.com/news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64054000/jpg/_64054503_maggie2.jpg?resize=575%2C329