Episode 32; Meeting People Through Books and Authors We Should Have Read

This week Simon and Gavin have a bit of a catch-up before launching into how you can meet people through books before talking authors we feel should have read.

Show notes are a little short as Gavin is doing them and lacks Simon’s flare!

8 thoughts on “Episode 32; Meeting People Through Books and Authors We Should Have Read

  1. i loved this topic of meeting others through books. simon, i love all of the serendipitious connections you have with the people you know. i am the same way. a friend of mine jokes with me about it constantly.

    • Glad you liked it Elizabeth. Could you hear it ok or not?

      I love the fact that books can bring people together, it shows how important they are.

Leave a Reply